I. Name and address of the responsible party
The responsible party within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation, other data protection laws applicable in the Member States of the European Union and other provisions of a data protection nature is the:
Metal goods manufacturing
Reinhardsrieder Str. 5
Phone: +49 (0)8377 9209-0
Fax: +49 (0)8377 9209-50
II. General Notice and Mandatory Information
We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest in our company. Dealing with our customers and interested parties is a matter of trust. The trust placed in us has a very high value and therefore the importance and obligation to handle your data carefully and to protect them from misuse.
So that you feel safe and comfortable when visiting our website, we take the protection of your personal data and its confidential treatment very seriously. Therefore, we act in accordance with the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data and data security.
III. Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions.
(4) If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
IV. Your rights (data subject rights)
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to the personal data concerning you:
- Right pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO. Your once given consent at any time to appeal to us. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future. The legality of the data processing carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by your revocation;
- Right to request information pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO about your personal data processed by us. In doing so, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been and will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, if it was not collected us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- Right to rectification pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO. Accordingly, you can immediately request the correction of inaccurate or the completion of your personal data stored by us;
- Right to deletion pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO. In accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, you have the right to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- Right to restriction of processing according to Art. 18 DSGVO. Thereafter, you may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data to the extent that the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer need the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- Right to object to processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- Right to data portability pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO. You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
(2) In accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO, you also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us. The competent supervisory authority is the state data protection commissioner of the federal state in which our company is based. An overview of the state data protection commissioners together with their contact details is available at https://www. Bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
(3) The assertion of all rights mentioned in data subject rights in number (1) and (2) is in principle free of charge for you.
However, in the case of manifestly unfounded or - especially in the case of frequent repetition - excessive requests, we may, in accordance with Article 12(5) GDPR, either charge an appropriate fee, taking into account the administrative costs of informing or notifying you or implementing the requested measure, or refuse to act on the request.
V. Collection and storage of personal data when visiting our website and the nature and purpose of its use
(1) In principle, you can visit our website without telling us who you are. Our web servers automatically store information of a general nature. When you call up our web pages, information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser used on your terminal device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file.
In the case of mere informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of the request,
- Name and URL of the requested file,
- Website from which the request comes ( referrer URL),
- browser used,
- operating system, if applicable, name of your access provider,
- Language and version of the browser software.
The above data will be processed by us for the following purposes
- Ensuring a smooth connection establishment of the website,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DSGVO. Our legitimate interest according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DSGVO follows from the purposes for data collection listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
In the cookie, information is stored that arises in each case in connection with the specific end device used. This does not mean, however, that we thereby obtain direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize the user experience, which are stored on your terminal device for a certain specified period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already been with us and what entries and settings they have made, so that they do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the above purposes to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f) DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a notice always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you can not use all the features of our website.
VII. Storage period and data deletion
Your personal data will be deleted in particular as soon as they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed. Hereafter, the data will be erased unless storage is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the processing is subject under the law of the Union or the Member States to which the controller is subject. Such a legal obligation is represented by the statutory retention obligations, which are, for example, 10 years (for accounting and payroll data) or 6 years (for commercial correspondence). During the period of the retention obligations, the data is blocked, after which it is deleted.
VIII Contact and communication
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. In doing so, the provision of a valid e-mail address is required so that we know from whom the inquiry originates and in order to be able to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of the request you have made.
On our website, for the purpose of correspondence with us, you can also enter the personal data provided in the input fields provided there.
These data are processed only for this correspondence with you and for the purpose for which you have given us the data in each case in the context of this communication, such as to process your requests or to contact you at your request. In this case, the processing of personal data is carried out with your consent and is then permissible pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a) DSGVO. We delete your data in this regard when the purpose for which you provided us with your data is fulfilled or completed and we are not entitled or obligated to further storage for legal reasons.
IX. Other processing based on a legitimate interest
As far as necessary, we process your data beyond the actual fulfillment of a contract concluded with you or a consent given by you to protect legitimate interests of us or third parties, unless a weighing in individual cases shows that your legitimate fundamental rights and freedoms, which require the protection of personal data, prevail (cf. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) DSGVO). This may include:
- Advertising, insofar as they have not objected to the use of your data;
- Assertion of legal claims and defense in legal disputes;
- Ensuring IT security and IT operations;
- Prevention and investigation of criminal offences;
- Business management measures and further development of services and products;
A processing of your personal data beyond this will only take place if you have given us your consent to do so and we are thus entitled to process your personal data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) DSGVO. In some areas of our website, you have the option of giving such explicit consent. In doing so, we will inform you in each case of the purpose for which the data will be processed in the event of your consent and how long we will store this personal data.
XI. Objection or revocation to the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke it at any time. Such revocation will affect the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you, which is presented by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the merits of the case and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time.
(4) If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to the e-mail address info(at)hippold.de.
XII Social Media Plug-Ins
We use social media plug-ins of the social network Facebook; Twitter and Instagram on our website on the basis of Art. 6 para.1 sentence 1 lit. f) DSGVO to make our company known via this. The underlying promotional purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the DSGVO. The responsibility for data protection compliant operation is to be ensured by the respective provider. The integration of this plug-in by us takes place by way of the so-called two-click method in order to protect visitors to our website as best as possible.
Social media plug-ins from Facebook are used on our website to make their use more personal. For this purpose, we use the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button. This is an offer from Facebook.
If you call up a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection with the servers of Facebook. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Facebook directly to your browser and integrated by it into the website. By integrating the plugin, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our advertising presence, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not currently logged into Facebook. This information, including your IP address, is transmitted from your browser directly to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there.
If you are logged into Facebook, Facebook can assign the visit to our website directly to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, e.g. confirm the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information is also published on Facebook and displayed to their Facebook friends.
Facebook may use this information for the purposes of advertising, market research and demand-oriented design of the Facebook pages. For this purpose, Facebook creates usage, interest and relationship profiles, e.g. to evaluate your use of our website with regard to the advertisements displayed to you on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website and to provide other services associated with the use of Facebook.
XIII Google Maps
This website uses Google Maps to display maps and to create directions. Google Maps is operated by Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. If you use the advanced functions of Google, for example by clicking on the map displayed, you are using a Google service outside our sphere of influence. In this case, the specifications and notes made by Google in this context apply.
On the website accessible at www.google.de you will find further information on
- the Google Terms of Service ("General Terms"),
- the legal notices for Google Maps/Google Earth ("Legal Notices"), and
XIV Data Security - ssl Encryption
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
We also use SSL or TLS encryption (SSL = Secure Sockets Layer; TLS = Transport Layer Security; SSL is the previous name of TLS) within your website visit. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http://" to "https://" and also by the lock symbol in your browser line. In the event that SSL or TLS encryption is activated, data that you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
XV. Updating this privacy notice
XVI Printing and Saving this Privacy Notice
You can print and save this privacy notice immediately, for example by using the print or save function in your browser.